When the unfathomable strikes, having an emergency plan in place can help save you and those you love.
We've created a crash course in making sure that you're prepared for anything - and to make sure your pet doesn't get left behind.
This guide will help you consider these questions:
- What disasters might strike your area?
- How can you apply first aid and CPR to pets?
- Where are the safe spots in your home?
- Where are your community's escape routes?
- Who's your out-of-town contact?
- What's in your emergency kit?
Since an emergency might leave you without access to the Internet, we've provided an easily printable guide. Discuss your plan with your family, and make sure you stash it somewhere easy to find.
[link to PDF]