In case of a home emergency, having a plan in place can help save you and those you love.
We've created a guide to help make sure you're prepared for anything — and to make sure your dog doesn't get left behind.
The guide addresses questions such as:
- What disasters might strike your area?
- How can you apply first aid and CPR to pets?
- Where are the safe spots in your home?
- Where are your community's escape routes?
- Who's your out-of-town contact?
- What's in your emergency kit?
Since an emergency might leave you without access to the Internet, we've made the guide easily printable. Discuss your plan with your family, and make sure you stash it somewhere easy to find.